A hurricane came between me and my meetings in Tampa, so I stayed home for an entire week. This week’s podcast has a bit of local flavor and sound, talking about how to spend rare time off the road, what we’ll do for sleep, and introducing a new poll — what’s your favorite US airline? Also, some pointers to people who are linking to the TravelCommons website. Here’s a direct link to the podcast file.
Here are the show notes from TravelCommons podcast #13:
- Intro music — Warmth by Makkina
- Recorded in the TravelCommons studios outside of Chicago
- Thoughts going out to the folks in southern Mississippi who received the full force of Hurricane Katrina
- Lots of feedback on last week’s “Generations of Travelers” topic
- Links to bloggers who point to TravelCommons — Mike Bladon and Hilary Baumann
- Catching up with the local flavors at home
- The hunt for sleep
- Revised final results of the Worst US Airport poll — a tie between LAX and Denver
- A new poll — Your Favorite US Airline?
- What makes you like an airline?
- Feedback at comments[at]travelcommons.com, the comment board on podcastalley.com, or right here in the comments section below
- Direct link to the show